Like no other, you are aware of the importance of hygiene in pig housing, more often now than ever people are chosing to erect the entire inner structure of the housing in easy to clean en economical PVC plastic panels. These plastic wall systems are interconnectable by means of a spring-groove system. Which allows for an airtight and super slick and flush connection.
All of our plastic wall systems are manufactured in shockproof hard-pvc in addition to also permanent protection by means of a special calcium zinc topcoat. This topcoat is applied in the co-extrusion production process with our West-European manufacturers. This ensures that all our boards are insusceptible for acids and bases, including ammonia and desinfectants.
Asside our boards we offer a complete assortment of auxiliary profiles to improve the making of the corner joints, connections with concrete walls and finishing columns.
We can manufacture all of our panels and auxiliary profiles to specific client demands. Dependent of the choice of panel we can make this up to an overall length of 12 meter. Both the boards and the auxiliary profiles are available in the colours white and grey.
- Product summary plastic wall systems 16 mm thick
- Product summary plastic wall systems 35 mm thick
- Product summary plastic wall systems 35 mm thick fire class B-S3-D0
- Product summary plastic wall systems 50 mm thick
- Product summary plastic wall systems 50 mm thick fire class B-S3-D0
- Product summary plastic / concrete wall systems 100 mm thick